www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [MOD] How to run NetHunter in Redmi Note 3 PRO KATE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Go to tutorial::

Vá para o tutorial::

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

[EN-US] Hello everyone, today I bring you a totally unique tutorial, after 3 months of trial and reverse engineering, I discovered a way to run NetHunter [Network Monitoring :: USB Wireless Driver] in Redmi Note 3 PRO (KATE). In the video I talk about the digital sensor not working in this modification, but I already have the solution of the problem, comment there in the description that I can be bringing another tutorial teaching you to correct the problem.

################################################Note: Any other tutorial that copies my method, should give credits to: Felipe Marinho [I], the real creator of the method. ################################################

=============================================@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@=============================================

[PT-BR] Olá pessoal hoje trago a vocês um tutorial totalmente exclusivo, depois de 3 meses de tentativas e engenharia reversa, eu descobri uma maneira de rodar o NetHunter[Com monitoramento de redes :: Driver USB Wireless] no Redmi Note 3 PRO(KATE). No video eu falo sobre o sensor de digitais não estar funcionando nesta modificação, porém eu já tenho a solução do problema, comentem ai na descrição que eu posso estar trazendo outro tutorial ensinando vocês corrigirem o problema.

################################################
Obs: Qualquer outro tutorial que copie o meu método, deverá dar créditos á: Felipe Marinho[EU], o real criador do método.
################################################

[Image: d1a004a45f7a667ff4057bb9669044c6.jpg]

[Image: 57223f79f64f73486cbf5129e4e1738b.jpg]