www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Apollo x : proximity sensor not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I have a problem with my apollo x
Thé proximity sensor dont work.
With some app I check the values :
Name : PROXIMITY
Vendor : MTK
Version : 1
Power : 0.13 mA
Resolution : 1,0000000000 cm
Max. : 1,0000000000 cm

I'm on resurection remix last update, all is working
Can't use mediatek engineer app to calibrate also buidl.prop dont work.

Need help, can you share yours values for proximity sensor using sensor box apk or other.

Thanks
Did you check with z device tester? That should show you the leading sensor and value changing when put your finger over it.

There are also other app from Play you can use to test and calibrate.
(2017-07-02, 12:20)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]Did you check with z device tester? That should show you the leading sensor and value changing when put your finger over it.

Testing and not working values at 1 ans power at 0,13 bas I mention, which values have you ?
(2017-07-02, 13:57)ilur Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-02, 12:20)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]Did you check with z device tester? That should show you the leading sensor and value changing when put your finger over it.

Testing and not working values at 1 ans power at 0,13 bas I mention, which values have you ?
Tested with what?

Download Z Device Tester. What does "Distance" say? Then place your finger over proximity sensor and see if it changes.

Also download "proximity sensor calibration" or "proximity sensor reset" from Play.