www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Cyanogenmod for China phones, coming soon!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:While anyone who keeps up with the mobile industry likely knows that Cyanogen has gone commercial, what might not be known is that Cyanogen is now being developed for MediaTek MTK6589T China phones.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-10-04, 19:25)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Any progress on this? Would love to have CM on my iNew i6000 Big Grin
(2013-11-23, 22:28)Squier Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

None that I know of yet Squier. Will keep you updated as I find out.
I've been waiting and hoping on this for quite a while. My understanding was that independent developers were having a hard time getting any of the core code required to develop for the platform. This is indeed exciting news. I too just wish there was more of it.
Small update:
The source code has been handed to the CyanogenMod team.
They probably won't release allot of information regarding progress on the project, it'll probably be quite low priority for them.
Source: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
We'll just have to wait and be suprised with some good news some day.
I'm pretty excited to see the future of Cyanogenmod, and especially the Oppo N1. By my measure, these guys seem to be doing everthing right.
(2013-11-26, 23:06)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

None that I know of yet Squier. Will keep you updated as I find out.
Hopefuly will help also to Star N9589 MTK6589 Quad-core