www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: pulid s5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi my phone does a black lines flickering about the middle of the screen and its only 3 months old can anybody help whith that?thanks!!!Drool
(2013-10-04, 21:31)millionairesteam Wrote: [ -> ]hi my phone does a black lines flickering about the middle of the screen and its only 3 months old can anybody help whith that?thanks!!!Drool

Most likely a hardware issue. Could be one of several hardware problems. It could be something simple such as a loose connection, or something more serious such as the GPU or LCD. It may spontaneously get better, but likely will need professional repair if you can't deal with it.
(2013-10-04, 21:31)millionairesteam Wrote: [ -> ]hi my phone does a black lines flickering about the middle of the screen and its only 3 months old can anybody help whith that?thanks!!!Drool

No, but I canfirm that mine does that too since several weeks (bought in April). And it gets worse and worse. Yet sending it in (here, from Europe) - I doubt it will work.

I checked the connectors and all moveable parts, loosened and reattached then. No way. So I guess I have to buy anothe one. Sigh. Never again a no-name...

It's a vertical bar, and to the right, the pixels are updated less frequently and retain the old contents (or blend with the new one) when the screen changes.

Interesting effect, yet it begins to make the phone unusable.

Christian

The appended pictures are intentionally blurred, yet it shows that while the left part is moving or getting black, the right part does not.
Hi... exact same issue here. Mine didn't start until the temperature dropped. It seems the tolerances of the screen wiring were engineered well so any cold/contraction of the screen glass screws up the signal.

Try this test... put the phone near 80F/28C heat... voila the issue should clear up.

I've been trying various things to relieve the issue, but no luck. 2nd low cost piece of crap phone that's heading for the garbage soon. Sad