www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: S4 GT-I9500 No service/network!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys Smiling

I've had my phone for a couple of months now, and it was working great... up until last week!

I'm now not able to make or receive calls or texts, the phone recognizes the sim card, but it just won't register to a network! I've tried toggling Airplane mode on and off, rebooting the phone, removing and replacing the sim card, tried another sim card, automatic network registration, manual registration... Nothing seems to work!

Also, O2-UK 3G seems to have disappeared when I try to manually select a network, I have 2G as an option but even that won't register. I've even tried registering on a forbidden network but still no dice!

I'm getting desperate now, I kinda need my phone and don't want to think I've wasted my money

Thanks! Smiling
There was a thread almost exactly like this a couple months back. His phone just spontaneously started working again after a couple days.

Was there anything you did to the phone? Did you change any settings or flash a new firmware?

Have you tried a factory reset? I don't hold hope that will work. But its may be worth a shot.

Maybe someone else can offer some suggestions.
(2013-10-05, 10:10)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]There was a thread almost exactly like this a couple months back. His phone just spontaneously started working again after a couple days.

Was there anything you did to the phone? Did you change any settings or flash a new firmware?

Have you tried a factory reset? I don't hold hope that will work. But its may be worth a shot.

Maybe someone else can offer some suggestions.

check, if yr imei is still there.
I haven't tried a factory reset... I can't understand Chinese, lol. I haven't flashed anything either.

Imei is still there, I've even checked to see if it has been blocked but it's coming up as unblocked.

The only thing I think may have something to do with it is the phone always seems to unlock itself in my pocket, so I would change settings and post random statuses to Facebook without realizing.

I was hoping it would start working again after a couple of days, but like I said it's been over a week now. Really stumped with this
Is anybody at all able to help? I've tried everything I can think of Sad