www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: i need rom. i9500 mt6575
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi. i try firmware. its brick.
i have pictures.
need help pls.
[Image: tbhcq.jpg]
[Image: tbhf7.jpg]
[Image: tbhg5.jpg]
[Image: tbhh0.jpg]
[Image: tbhj3.jpg]
I've got the same machine I want New Roman or Root
For root, follow the sticky in the root tools sub-forum.
(2013-11-07, 08:06)dhohvd Wrote: [ -> ]I've got the same machine I want New Roman or Root

You canget the rom GT_I9500_MT6575_4.2.2 from the net. Then you flash it using SP flash tool. I have done the same thing. Only drawback is that the camera does not work , also the motion gestures and smart display options not available.

After flashing it will boot with android booting animation which you can replace .
(2013-11-11, 15:05)sanguvalar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-07, 08:06)dhohvd Wrote: [ -> ]I've got the same machine I want New Roman or Root

You canget the rom GT_I9500_MT6575_4.2.2 from the net. Then you flash it using SP flash tool. I have done the same thing. Only drawback is that the camera does not work , also the motion gestures and smart display options not available.

After flashing it will boot with android booting animation which you can replace .

Hello,

What model is this please ? I've a similar bricked phone. Thanks to help
I have exactly this same phone, I've been looking for a rom for 7 months and found nothing that works.
The only rom that could give some life to it, was in needrom site. But there is no image in the screen, phone only turns on and even receives calls but you can't see a thing on it.