www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: "S4 Clone" Sub-Forum / FAQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's a lot of newbie traffic who comes asking for info on generic "S4 Clone" phones.  Our answers are usually the same.  I realize it's just a trend, but perhaps it would be helpful to have a temporary forum to deal with it, along with a sticky "FAQ" at the top outlining what we keep repeating ad nauseam.
I've contemplated making a generic Samsung S4 clone sub-forum often, but for now it will remain as is. There will come a day when it will happen though. For now, let the posts slide by if you don't want to answer. That's not in a snotty tone. You're presence is appreciated here, Wudda.
No snotty tone taken at all, amigo. Thanks for fostering this community. I really like it here. Smiling
new to the forum...would you guys say that most of the s4 clones will require the similar root ?
Welcome to the forum, jearlpruitt!

Short answer: Yes.

This is mostly because most clones use the same handful of processors, and generally run the same versions of Android.