www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Added wysiwyg editor yesterday. Thumbs Up If any problems, please report. A big plus in addition to the editing functions, is the availabilty of all emoticons without having to open a new screen. 
There are some bugs / conflicts with this plugin. The current issue is that when replying to a post, the actual reply that you write won't show up. It only happens in some threads. If you're making long replies, or otherwise want to cover yourself, CTRL-C your reply so you don't lose what you typed if it happens to you. Then hit 'edit' and add in your reply.

I'm leaving the plugin on for now so we can debug and see if we can get it working properly. Sorry for any inconvenience.
(2013-10-10, 13:48)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]There are some bugs / conflicts with this plugin. The current issue is that when replying to a post, the actual reply that you write won't show up.

Yea. Yesterday I typed a up a post. Finished it all up, then went to add some pictures and most of everything I had typed was gone Sad I couldn't even ctrl-z it, and I had not copied it, so I had to start over.
Sorry for the inconvenience Bert.

Got rid of the previous editor and installed a new one. Please inform me if any problems. I've done some testing, but not extensively.
This one was buggy too. Added several carriage returns to every post. Never mind for now. Will continue to correspond with the creator of the original one we installed and see if we can get it running. Really the only advantage is easy bullets/numbering, and access to all smileys. Not a huge loss for now. Stability and reliability is much more important.