www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Lewa OS 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
From the official Firefly Chinese forums:

[Image: Screenshot_2013-09-29-20-57-30_zps7990475d.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2013-09-29-20-56-11_zps832fdddc.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2013-09-29-20-56-18_zpsb9842d77.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2013-09-29-20-56-42_zps949ebcc1.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2013-09-29-20-56-26_zps446d1d0a.png]

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
The button to download is down at the bottom left, near the blue button, you'll see the text "284.1M" in the button. When the popup comes up, press the button to the right (not blue). If my instructions aren't clear enough, use Google to translate the website.

Install:
Copy zip to your phone
Boot into CWM
Backup your current rom
Wipe data/factory reset
Install zip from sdcard, choose the zip you copied to the phone, done.
Is this only for 1 GB/16 GB or also for the 2/32 GB version? Multilanguage or Cn/En only?
Works on both versions.
Sorry, I can't tell you what languages it comes with, but I believe it's just En/Cn. I have not and will not try this one.
(2013-10-11, 03:18)bertmansk Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

direct link to the rom
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

for 1GB or 2GB ram
(2013-10-11, 07:22)stevenma61 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

direct link to the rom

for 1GB or 2GB ram

NICE! This I want. Will update my other post later with these links. Thanks Steve, for the heads up.
(2013-10-11, 21:28)bertmansk Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

direct link to the rom

for 1GB or 2GB ram

NICE! This I want. Will update my other post later with these links. Thanks Steve, for the heads up.
Can't really see much difference with the latest ROM apart from being able to have widgets on the lock screen now and the stock launcher looks like a Samsung launcher.Apart from that everything seems the same to me which is fine as the last stock ROM was pretty much perfect.
(2013-10-12, 18:12)Batfink32 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't really see much difference with the latest ROM apart from being able to have widgets on the lock screen now and the stock launcher looks like a Samsung launcher.Apart from that everything seems the same to me which is fine as the last stock ROM was pretty much perfect.

Has the pen-issue been solved on this one? So when your phone is on a USB cable, can you use the pen?
(2013-10-12, 18:44)Squier Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-12, 18:12)Batfink32 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't really see much difference with the latest ROM apart from being able to have widgets on the lock screen now and the stock launcher looks like a Samsung launcher.Apart from that everything seems the same to me which is fine as the last stock ROM was pretty much perfect.

Has the pen-issue been solved on this one? So when your phone is on a USB cable, can you use the pen?

Still doesn't work for me when plugged in.
That's a bit stupid... the problem was addressed to long ago in another ROM. No reason to flash for me then. Thanks for reporting back.
Is there a way to set or arrange the apps in alfabetical order in Lewa Rom??
Pages: 1 2 3