www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: LeWas OS5 h7500+ / zp800h / zp950+ etc...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ahhh. Its been so long since I've been on a LeWa firmware. Maybe one of the guys currently on it in i6000 room can help.
(2013-10-13, 20:49)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhh. Its been so long since I've been on a LeWa firmware. Maybe one of the guys currently on it in i6000 room can help.

OK I will try it there. Thanks again.
Ydur, try settings > home > other settings > auto arrange

Let me know the result. If this doesn't work, I suggest using appdrawer (miui) from Play. Actually, I suggest it regardless. It's excellent. I fit all my apps on 2 pages so don't have to flip through 7 pages to get to what I want.
Hi Gizbeat, Thank you for your suggestion and for the appdrawer app.
LeWa -->Home settings does not give me the option to arrange the apps. AppDrawer is indeed an app to get the same result to arrange all the apps.
Thanks again.
(2013-10-16, 00:55)ydur Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Gizbeat, Thank you for your suggestion and for the appdrawer app.
LeWa -->Home settings does not give me the option to arrange the apps. AppDrawer is indeed an app to get the same result to arrange all the apps.
Thanks again.

The first drawer load with AppDrawer MIUI after any reboot will take a few seconds, but if it continues to happen without rebooting, convert it to a system app with Titanium, or move the apk to /system/apps. Then reboot. After converting it to a system app, it's been excellent.
Hi Gizbeat, I found a way to arrange the apps in Lewa by pressing them long enough untill they get a green V and than you can move them to the spot/page you want. Besides that I still will be using appdrawer app.
Thanks again
had this rom for.....half a day
hated it..

rooted stock is still my fav...very smooth and clean
Pages: 1 2