www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Can I put firmwares from other phones on my phone if they have the same specs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, can I upload [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] to STAR S7589? We have the same parameters ???
(2013-10-11, 18:35)Egooo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, can I upload this rom to STAR S7589? We have the same parameters ???

No. This likely isn't compatible. Don't try it.
What is different? Please really want to know?
I checked the specifications and are the same as other roms fit my old so I would like to know where you got the notion that it does not fit at all
(2013-10-11, 20:36)Egooo Wrote: [ -> ]What is different? Please really want to know?
I checked the specifications and are the same as other roms fit my old so I would like to know where you got the notion that it does not fit at all

They are different phones.

Maybe they have the same basic specs, but it's very unlikely they have same LCD, the same camera, the same radios. I'm referring to brand/manufacturer of parts. Not specifications.