www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Thoughts about Mlais MX59?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I just wonder if you guys got any thoughts about the Mlais MX59? It seems like a really well specced phone that Im wondering about buying.
Mlais MX59 is a good choice. Mlais puts out a quality phone. The MX59 is an HTC ONE clone. It's a new phone on pre-sale in China. Some limited stock may already have been released there.

The design doesn't appeal to me. Which is odd, since I like square phones with unique designs, but this just doesn't do it for me. I think it's the clash between black and silver, and the numerous holes in the top and bottom turn me off as well looks wise. Apparently the holes are there functionally to make sound resonate, but not sure if this is has any real effect, or if it does with the HTC ONE, then does it with MX59? I'm not sure.

If you like the looks, it's a very good choice.
I really like the design, at least at the HTC One Smiling How is the build quality on the Mlais-phones? I had a Zopo Zp950 before, and the build quality was poor Sad The Zopo´s camera was slow, does anybody know how fast the Mlais cameras are?
If you think the ZP950 had poor build quality. I'm not sure any plastic case phone will a satisfy you. Though possibly this is an issue of semantics. When I say build quality I'm talking about solidity, toughness, resilience to pressure, and how solid an item feels in the hand.

What do you mean by speed? ISO, or actual time it took to take a photo from the time you pressed the button?
Giz, what I mean with build quality is how tought the phone is. If it scratches really easy, if the paint they use on the phone starts to fall off really easily....as it did with my Zopo. The Zopo cracked in the bezel really easily also, the buttons fell out etc Sad

Regarding the camera Im thinking of the time from you press the button til the phone takes the picture, the Zopo was really slow regarding that.
(2013-10-13, 17:20)Acerman Wrote: [ -> ]Giz, what I mean with build quality is how tought the phone is. If it scratches really easy, if the paint they use on the phone starts to fall off really easily....as it did with my Zopo. The Zopo cracked in the bezel really easily also, the buttons fell out etc Sad

Regarding the camera Im thinking of the time from you press the button til the phone takes the picture, the Zopo was really slow regarding that.

Okay, then we're talking about the same thing regarding build quality. All I can tell you is that my H7500+ - which is the same as ZP810, which is ZP950's little brother, is that it's built as tough as any plastic phone. $600 Samsungs included. I've dropped it to concrete at least 6 times and it's still in great shape. Buttons as firm as ever. The phone is as solid as they come.

My H7500+ takes pictures instantly. Did you have zero-shutter delay set to on? Even with zero-shutter delay set to off, for my H7500+, it's nearly instantaneous.

It's also possible that your version was slightly buggy or older firmware on the phone. Or if only 512MB, possibly slowed down by stuffed RAM.

I'm just offering suggestions. I can't say for sure what the issue was with your ZP950.

Regardless, every model is different. GENERALLY, you can expect even quality through models of a specific brand, but it isn't always so.