www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Best Dual SIM phone for a $100 budget?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys/ladies,

I want to buy one good phone for around $100 for my mom and the only hard requirement is that it must support two SIM cards. She will only be making phone calls with those SIMs (no internet data), and of course she will use WIFI for apps and daily browsing.

My view is that it must have at least Android 4.0, therefore I understand a minimum HW specs of dual core processor and 1GB Ram is a must, otherwise it will be damn slow . (I used to have a Sony Ercisson ARC with 512MB ram and single core and it's ridiculously slow).

I would love to hear some recommendations about what and where to buy it. Thanks a million in advance!

/Alex
I'll recommend our sponsor - Merimobiles (see banner in the header).

The ZTE v889s is worth a look. Only $80 with the coupon code ('arena'). Dual-core MTK6577. 4GB storage. Well known brand. Should be a decent phone.

If you can bump it up to $140 range, there's THL W100, and ZTE V967S which have significantly better CPU, GPU, and RAM. (MTK6589 quad-core with 1GB RAM). IPS and bigger LCD as well.

I see you're in Sweden. All of these phones should be compatible with 2100MHz WCDMA (3G)