www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Does someone sell hardbricked phone or front glass ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi !
I have an iNew i6000 2/32 with cracked front glass (fully usable, just a barely visible diagonal crack).

If there is someone out there with a hardbricked phon, just make me an offer via PM (with or without accessories).
Of course if someone knows a source for replacement screens or just the front glass just let me know.

Finally if someone wants a hone with a small "handicap" just let me know and i can send you photos to judge how much money to offer...

Greetings,

Ender

P.S. i hope this is playing by the rules, if NOT i am sorry and just let me know to edit / delete this posting
So sorry to hear about the damage! If your current plan doesn't work out or you wish to inquire about either repair options from iNew and/or cost of a replacement display being sent to you for local replacement, here's the contact page from the iNew chinese website (English version): [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
There are also direct contacts listed and I came across this info on another mobile phone forum which corresponds to the contact info on the iNew website:
Sales manager: Mr. Hoper Cheung MSN: [email protected] Skype: goodchinamobile
E-mail: [email protected] Mobile No.: +86-13428724638 Website: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Electronic commerce sale:Mr.Zheng Tel:13713609997

Maybe you could reach out directly to determine your best option.
Best wishes!
Dear pufferaway !

Thank you so much for the info, i will mail on all channels :-)

Greetings,

Ender

P.S. offer is still open if someone feels like it !
You're welcome!
SOLVED :-)
I got a phone with defective Motherboard fo $160 (includes shipment & customs) from "a country far far away" and so i created a PERFECT phone from these 2 phones !
Thats not really "for free" but cheaper then a new i6000...

Anyone wants to BUY a i600 with crakced screen AND defective Motherboard :-P

No but seriously: of course i got spare parts like front & rear cam, SIM Slot board, casing parts and ... and ...

Just let me know if you need stuff !

Ender
(2013-10-21, 22:59)enderffx Wrote: [ -> ]SOLVED :-)
I got a phone with defective Motherboard fo $160 (includes shipment & customs) from "a country far far away" and so i created a PERFECT phone from these 2 phones !
Thats not really "for free" but cheaper then a new i6000...

Anyone wants to BUY a i600 with crakced screen AND defective Motherboard :-P

No but seriously: of course i got spare parts like front & rear cam, SIM Slot board, casing parts and ... and ...

Just let me know if you need stuff !

Ender
Ender, did you buy the defective phone just for the digitizer?
(2013-10-21, 23:10)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Ender, did you buy the defective phone just for the digitizer?

Yes !
Please don't tell me *now* that this was madness :-)
I tried contacting FireFly & iNew but they had no reply at all or just empty phrases...

In truth i just bought it for the *glass*, my digitizer is okay...

But you probably know how hard it is to replace the glass.
Either you have to do this hi-tecci glue thing or you have to build up a "wall at the sides to NOT have Newton rings all the time.
I went through all this on my Note2 and this screen is even larger.
And i thought that a complete digitizer + glass unit probably is > $160...

Greetings,

Ender
(2013-10-21, 23:16)enderffx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-21, 23:10)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Ender, did you buy the defective phone just for the digitizer?

Yes !
Please don't tell me *now* that this was madness :-)
I tried contacting FireFly & iNew but they had no reply at all or just empty phrases...

In truth i just bought it for the *glass*, my digitizer is okay...

But you probably know how hard it is to replace the glass.
Either you have to do this hi-tecci glue thing or you have to build up a "wall at the sides to NOT have Newton rings all the time.
I went through all this on my Note2 and this screen is even larger.
And i thought that a complete digitizer + glass unit probably is > $160...

Greetings,

Ender

Doh

You're going to want to break something if I tell you the truth. Can you handle the truth?
Oh my good god, give it to me straight.
NOW :-)

Ender

P.S. in my case you can always rely on this:
"I did things more stupid & more expensive"
(2013-10-21, 23:20)enderffx Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]=&orderBy=&desc=false&lowerPrice=&upperPrice=&propOptions=&advSearch=false&keyword=i6000&x=0&y=0

Lost It Drool
Pages: 1 2 3