www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: D6000 completely bricked? Can't enter recovery or nothing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I managed to install the 2.5 (1106 ota-english) stock ROM to my phone, booted just fine. Since I wanted to try Android 6, I tried to flash it in TWRP, but it just hanged.

I thought I needed stock recovery to flash the 3.2 update, so I connected the phone to my PC and ran "fastboot oem lock" to lock down the bootloader again.

After that, my phone won't boot into recovery, and PC won't recognize it. When I hold down POWER + Vol UP during boot, I feel a short vibration, the "INNOS" logo appears for max 0.3 seconds, and the screen goes to black, nothing more happens. If I boot the phone "normally " (not holding down any volume buttons) it will boot to the INNOS logo, stay for ~20 seconds, and boot loop.

If I connect the phone to my computer during this boot, I will just get about 10 windows pop-ups asking me to format the media.

I tried installing QFIL as well, but it's blank, can't see the phone at all.

Am I completely screwed here? Thank you! Smiling
It has been a while since your post but I will try to answer your question.

Your phone might be bricked but it is recoverable, once you connect the phone to the PC (just shut down those annoying windows asking you to format the memory) install the drivers for the Innos.

Then the PC will recognise it and you will be able to do a flash through your PC. I suggest you get the international version of Lollipop, probably v2.2 or rather 2.3 (abroad), update to 2.6 and flash to 6.0.1. That is how I did it. It is important that you have v2.6 (this might help you : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]) on the phone before you can flash to 6.0.1.

There are clear instructions of the same in the forum.