www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNEW OFFICIAL FIRMWARE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
well this is the about information I have , it match that you gave.
So I have the latest firmware dated August 8 right?
and there is another firmware in iNew website newer which has some problems right?
an it must installed with other SP tools and some codes for sensor data must be input (when? after install the new firmware?)

so i will root my phone , install CWM , made a ROM Backup and try to install the new firmware (download from iNew website?)
* using the new tool
* dialing the sensor codes

is there something else must know?
thank you very much
(2013-11-04, 14:35)gesamgr Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] are some instructions for using both flash tools in sequence. I don't know if one method will be better than the other, but it gives you an extra option.
ok thank you for all your help
you open my eyes to better use inew
(2013-11-04, 16:05)gesamgr Wrote: [ -> ]ok thank you for all your help
you open my eyes to better use inew

You're welcome and best wishes!
Can I ask another question although this is of thread...
I have 2/32 GB inew6000 version ....which util will I run to maximize the available memory for apps?
this "meteos-mtk6589-rom-edit-optimized_for_8gb-16gb-en.apk"
or this "meteos-mtk6589-rom-edit-optimized_for_8gb-en.apk"

thank you again
and this is the problematic firmware? it has October date ,,,is it new?
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&id=200000252
(2013-11-04, 17:21)gesamgr Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] has instructions and i6000 user discussion.
(2013-11-04, 18:21)gesamgr Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&id=200000252
Yes and it was uploaded in October. Once you extract all the files, you'll see the 20130911_e2006v20_v89_cxq2_fhd_inew folder name. I haven't flashed it, so I can't tell you if the actual build matches the Sept. 11th date. I can tell you that it is definitely different than what you have now.
At this point, I would call the firmware questionable. It could end up being spectacular, disappointing or somewhere in between... you'll have to roll the dice to find out! Big Grin
OK! thank you for the useful info and your fast answers.
If anything new occurs for this firmware please inform...meanwhile I will stay with the stock or try a Firefly one....

thank you again
For anyone who wants to try the latest i6000 firmware (same package as found on inewphone.com) but doesn't want to fight with baidu.com download, I have uploaded the firmware package "iNew_i6000_20130911_build" [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].

In order to successfully flash this, you may need to use the SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject tool which is [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. it works with the same VCom drivers as SP Flash Tool and you may follow instruction from this .

Thanks to Hanna for this: To find out which sensors you need to input into flash tool, open a phone app and dial:
*#*#114#*#*
in a few cases you will need to dial :
*#*#116#*#*
You want sensor information for both cameras and display.
Greetings,

i have an inew i4000 phone and after flash the latest official firmware avaiable in the official site (e2006v20_v89_inew_fhd_ui_inew_20130924), the camera doesn't work. The camera.apk appears but after a while, the apk is no longer available. I've tried a 3rd party camera but the message shows the i don't have any camera available. How can i fix this issue?

Best Regards,

nicotjai,
Pages: 1 2 3