www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How to install large apps?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a lenovo a850 (mtk6582m) which, like many chinese phones, has 4gb internal storage. I see on youtube quite a few phones playing real racing 3 on chinese phones and was wondering if there is anyway to play off the sd card? I tried messing aroud with link2sd and foldermount but can't seem to get it to work. Can someone offer some advice? Thanks
I use Titanium Backup for this, but I'm pretty sure you can do it from the regular Android settings.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

How are you liking the Lenovo A850? My supervisor bought one for his daughter a month ago and is still waiting for it to arrive.
(2013-10-31, 05:00)WuddaWaste Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

How are you liking the Lenovo A850? My supervisor bought one for his daughter a month ago and is still waiting for it to arrive.

Hi thanks for the reply. I still can't figure out how to download real racing 3.
As for the phone, It's pretty decent for the price. The large screen is great and its quite snappy and responsive (so long as you don't fill it up with apps). The quality of the other components aren't so great such as the loudspeaker and the cameras (seen better 5 mp pictures). But i use it for media consumption mainly and its great for that. Also, over the a820, it definitely looks like a premium phone, more comparable to a galaxy note phone and gets people's attention.