www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Any experience with Lenovo S750?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im debating getting a Lenovo S750 or not. I have never owned a phone from Lenovo, so I dont know how the quality is. Anybody got experience with the S750 or Lenovo mobile phones in general? I really like that it is waterproof, and actually the color too Big Grin

Im talking about this phone:

http://www.merimobiles.com/lenovo-s750-q...ri7571.htm
Ahhh, hello Acerman. The first contest entry. Thumbs Up

I'm fairly sure you're in the US, correct? If so, Good you asked here. Lenovo phones are of good quality, but unfortunately the ones sold by China sellers aren't compatible with US carriers. US is 850/1900 GSM and WCDMA

Any other phones you're interested in?
(2013-10-27, 12:58)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhh, hello Acerman. The first contest entry. Thumbs Up

I'm fairly sure you're in the US, correct? If so, Good you asked here. Lenovo phones are of good quality, but unfortunately the ones sold by China sellers aren't compatible with US carriers. US is 850/1900 GSM and WCDMA

Any other phones you're interested in?

Im actually in Europe, so the carrier wont be any problem Smiling
Okay. Then it's a good choice. Lenovo is one of the better brands. I like the styling on many of the Lenovo phones as well. Much appreciated if you end up using our sponsor. Cheers.
lenove is indeed a good china mobile phone ,i had own the S750 with waterproof and colorful shell ,good experience