www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: a little bit erotic doogee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have written a full post with my thoughts on this matter. I have come to Doogee's defense somewhat. That doesn't mean I know that Doogee is not guilty. It's simply an attempt to look at all sides.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2017-07-22, 16:35)GizBeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Yes you are absolutly right.
Its at Doogee to answer to that.
From the softwares i used, the GPU is at 900 Mhz and not 1000.
But still that doesn't prove anything yet.
The fact is MTK claims that only the P25 can handle a dual camera more than 13+13MP. And we have 16+8. What does it means ? I don't know yet ;)
(2017-07-22, 16:42)Mujus Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Yes you are absolutly right.
Its at Doogee to answer to that.
From the softwares i used, the GPU is at 900 Mhz and not 1000.
But still that doesn't prove anything yet.
The fact is MTK claims that only the P25 can handle a dual camera more than 13+13MP. And we have 16+8. What does it means ? I don't know yet ;)
Interesting. You're right, the testing app showing 900MHz could just be getting info from a database, not necessarily testing the actual GPU clock. Which testing app are you using to show GPU clock?

It's also possible that the camera is interpolating up to 16MP. Not necessarily true optical 16MP.

I don't know the truth. I only attempt to look from all sides. It's very possible the factory has bullshitted Doogee as well.
(2017-07-22, 15:55)ItHurtz Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&subMenu=mcp&partSetNo=eMCP&partSetLabel=e-MMC%20based%20MCP
Very interesting link i think.
Here a test of the Maze Alpha, a clone of the Mix like the one of Doogee. It is said to use a P25 as well.
&t=140s

Look at 4:17. Exactly the same results as our Mix !
(2017-07-22, 16:13)Mujus Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, maybe the 4GB are installed with a P20 and the 6 GB with a P25 ?

No, I have a 6/64 and is a P20 MT6757CH Clocked at 2.4
Pages: 1 2