www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Looking for a new phone in the UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody. I brought a Star S5 7 months ago from Buysku for my wife and unfortunately she has dropped it and it no longer works.
I'm looking to replace it with another Chinese phone and thought I'd ask on here for recommendations. I'm basically looking at spending £100-£150 and it needs to have the following:
Decent camera
Large clear screen (4-5 inch)
Works in UK
Google Play
minimum of bloatware.

Can anyone recommend anything and any places to buy?

cheers
I bought the H7500+ and it works great on all UK networks, it cost me £115 from MeriMobiles. It has a 5 inch 720P screen and works with the play store.
Recommend THL W200, Hero H7500+, Jiayu G4, Jiayu G3s, Zopo C2. THL w100 should be considered too if wanting the cheapest option. (<$150)

Recommend using our sponsor, merimobiles. See the banner at the top.
Thanks for the replies. I'll check these out.
(2013-10-29, 01:16)biggad Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody. I brought a Star S5 7 months ago from Buysku for my wife and unfortunately she has dropped it and it no longer works.
I'm looking to replace it with another Chinese phone and thought I'd ask on here for recommendations. I'm basically looking at spending £100-£150 and it needs to have the following:
Decent camera
Large clear screen (4-5 inch)
Works in UK
Google Play
minimum of bloatware.

Can anyone recommend anything and any places to buy?

cheers
thl w1+ is ideal choice,first ,its elegant white version is fashionable for your wife,and the 8.0MP back camera is also decent ,of course ,the 4.3 inch large clear screen also can meet the need of you
I bought thl w200 in network last night, it feels very well, maybe it is your need, those are the parameters of this phone, you may have a look.
Basic Information
Model ThL W200
Band 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/2100MHz
Sim Card Dual SIM Card Dual Standby
Service Provide Unlocked
Style Bar
Color White
Shell Material Plastic

System
OS Android 4.2.1
CPU MTK6589T, Cortex A7 quad core, 1.5GHz;