www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: I9505 mtk6575 stuck on boot logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,I need help. I have model from above. I have rooted and installed cvm sucessfully. After that I have tried to put custom rom from recovery and after that phone is dead. I managed to boot it with smart flash tool with backup file I made before, but now is stuck on android logo. Please can anybody guide me what to do.
Thanks and regards from Croatia.
Hi,

Can you get into recovery? If so, wipe/format everything EXCEPT for /system. Then factory reset.
(2013-10-31, 21:47)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Can you get into recovery? If so, wipe/format everything EXCEPT for /system. Then factory reset.

Thanks. I will try and post result. BTW I searched a lot on internet but couldn't find custom ROM with European languages. Is there any available?
(2013-10-31, 22:06)robyduje Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks. I will try and post result. BTW I searched a lot on internet but couldn't find custom ROM with European languages. Is there any available?

Not that I know of. I searched a bit around for you, but not much came up.
(2013-10-31, 22:24)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-31, 22:06)robyduje Wrote: [ -> ]

Not that I know of. I searched a bit around for you, but not much came up.

I have found something on pan.baidu.com but I dontt know is it custom ROM. It is about 400 MB zip file. Under battery on sticker is i9500 but when i used mtk droid tool it says i9505. So i am not sure which ROM to search.
Is there something wrong with the original firmware? Have you been able to get into recovery and wipe and factory reset?
(2013-10-31, 22:55)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Is there something wrong with the original firmware? Have you been able to get into recovery and wipe and factory reset?

Thanks. I have managed to boot it up after factory reset from recovery. You are great Gizbeat. Do you know maybe where I can search for custom roms for this model?
I don't. Not a lot of developers working with this model.

For your next phone, I recommend getting a popular model if you want custom firmwares and bug fixes. I hope I'm not sounding too rude.

Great you were able to get it working again. Smart move making the backup.
(2013-10-31, 22:55)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Is there something wrong with the original firmware? Have you been able to get into recovery and wipe and factory reset?

Hello Gizbeat
Looks like you are the person to help me.
I have a brand new MijueM680. Have not done any tampering with it. I did a restart and it went into boot loop. Don't know how to access the main screen.

Thanks for help
lue