www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ZP990 Initial Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just received a Zopo ZP990

6" display 1920 x 1080 Grorila G, One Glass Solution, 2 gb ram , 32 gb Rom
paid 365usd net (everything included)

2 batteries, 2 screen protectors(one prefixed)

it is the best phone i recieved so far for china phone.( ihad S7589, Inew6000, zte v967S)

camera - this is what i call it camera, (unlike the one in Inew6000), can compete with samsung, htc, apple

the weight is good. Inew6000 is too heavy, it is much lighter to hold as compare to Inew6000
the screen look so great also, as compare to Inew6000, because the Inew6000, the white is not completely white, u can see a bit blueish , especially at the bottom of the screen.

for those who intend to get Inew6000 or china 6.5" screen phone, my advise is to get Zopo ZP990. i had go tru most of the china 6.5" phone, the weight is about 265g, when u first hold it, u feel the weight, but if u hold ZP990, it is much comfartable to hold.

it is just nice to hold in hand. feel like u are holding a samsung phone. when the phone get bigger, u need the weight to be lighter, so u can hold it longer when u try to surf on the net.

for the system, can't comment much, as i just received it

for the rom, i know there is quite a few on the web. had downloaded two, will try after few days usage of the stock rom
Sounds very good. Looking forward to a review after you've had it a few days. If you can post some 1mp pictures in the picture forum, that would be great too. Thumbs Up
trying to boot into the CWM mode, but it would not let me boot into thr recovery with "vol up" + power
or vol down + power.

but with quick reboot app in android, then i can boot into CWM mode.
(2013-11-01, 19:20)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]trying to boot into the CWM mode, but it would not let me boot into thr recovery with "vol up" + power
or vol down + power.

but with quick reboot app in android, then i can boot into CWM mode.
Hmmm... In the past, if i remember correctly, this seemed to be something with lk.bin. Not sure if that's the case here.

Were you able to boot into recovery before changing over to CWM?