www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew i6000 screen fading to black
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys I have an iNew I6000 2/32 , working perfect expect one problem..
sometimes in random time (usually 1 time the day) and with no specific app use,
the screen stops responding , starting to fade away until completely black and then
the phone restars...what is this ? Doh

can you explain? Sad

thank you
have you tried updating to the newest ROM? what changes have you made to that phone?
(2013-11-03, 18:30)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]have you tried updating to the newest ROM? what changes have you made to that phone?

thank you , no change
the phone has the stock rom and I haven't even rooted yet...
4.2.1 7/8/2013 is there a newer one?
the newest ROMs look like they're from middle of october.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

that is the first thing i would do. but if it continues after updating, that's maybe a hardware issue.
is newer than that I have? thank you for the answer, I will try hoping is software and not harware issue
(2013-11-03, 21:21)gesamgr Wrote: [ -> ]is newer than that I have? thank you for the answer, I will try hoping is software and not harware issue

yes, october is newer than july Drool
(2013-11-03, 21:27)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-03, 21:21)gesamgr Wrote: [ -> ]is newer than that I have? thank you for the answer, I will try hoping is software and not harware issue

yes, october is newer than july Drool

According to iNew's information, there is no firmware build dated July 8th... I believe you're reading the information incorrectly. The firmware is from August 7th: 06v20_v89t_cxq2_fhd_inew_20130807

At this point, we only have negative feedback for the firmware posted on inewphone.com. If you choose to test it, please have your recovery plan ready!

gesamgr: if you haven't used the built in recovery to restore your phone to factory condition, I would suggest trying that before flashing firmware. Just make certain to backup all user data to SD card or computer before doing so.
This happens to me also,not only on my InewI6000 but as well on my FAEA F2S. I think its software related as when i flashed a new Rom on my F2S it never happened again.
than you OK I will try installing a firefly ROM as new official iNew is dangerous!
any suggestions which Firefly ROM is good?
If you're not registered at NeedRom.com, then go there first and register so you can download firmware.
Then you can download Firefly V65 firmware with this [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
Pages: 1 2