www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Update] Incredible. New Blackview BV8000 Pro is supports true Global 4G LTE and 3G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incredible. New Blackview BV8000 Pro is supports true Global 4G LTE and 3G

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I just want to say that the BV8000 Pro has the same "problem" of CPU's definition as the Dodgee Mix.

On the official site it is a Helio P25 but in reality, the phone has a MT6757CH
which can be a helio P20...
(2017-07-26, 23:35)Vexé Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to say that the BV8000 Pro has the same "problem" of CPU's definition as the Dodgee Mix.

On the official site it is a Helio P25 but in reality, the phone has a MT6757CH
which can be a helio P20...

So far we have Vernee, Doogee, and Blackview saying MT6757CH is P25. Maybe it is Smiling I think unlikely all 3 are making a mistake. But it's possible.

As it is now, there's nothing that says MT6757CH isn't P25 except for CPU identifier apps, which are just going from database.
Waiting for MediaTek. They're the only ones can tell whether they consider MT6757CH as P25.

@Vexé do you have BV8000 Pro?
Yes I have a BV8000 Pro.
The CPU-Z capture is mine Smiling
(2017-07-26, 23:55)Vexé Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I have a BV8000 Pro.

Great. I just got it as well. Really liking it so far. What do you think?
(2017-07-27, 00:03)GizBeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-26, 23:55)Vexé Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I have a BV8000 Pro.

Great. I just got it as well. Really liking it so far. What do you think?

I have just had the BV8000 pro for a couple of days. But so far, so good! Globally I like the phone.
I cant say much about the frequencies right now, because I am waiting to get my hands on a nano-sim that I ordered.

As you know, you must have a headset with a unusually very long 3,5 jack. So now as all my other earphones are useless with this phone, I am stuck with the one Blackview provided.

For the fun I have tested the sound through to OTG : I have a USB to Jack 3,5 adapter. So I have attached it to the USB-C port via the USB adapter they give you in the box, and to this adapter finally the headset ... And as weird as it is, it worked Smiling

It is my first phone with the fingerprint system so I am very impressed by the speed and the precision when unlocking this phone Smiling. But once after a reboot, it didn't worked anymore. I had go back in the settings to to erase my fingerprints and record them in again.

I am not impressed by the quality of the photos. They look bad compared to those of my late phone. The contrast for the front side camera seems to bright.

Let's hope they will keep updating the rom, and allow the root!
Interesting. Thank you for all that. I didn't test the camera much yet, but I did notice it doesn't have HDR. Incredibly strange. The pro mode seemed to help a lot, but can be annoying to play with settings sometimes.

The fingerprint sensor is outstanding. Almost too sensitive. I sometimes accidentally unlock it when putting the phone down, but I guess easy to get used to.

I also noticed fingerprint sensor stopped working when I did an OTA update. But, I didn't investigate, because another update came and it was fine again.

Interesting find about the headphone jack. Fairly sure the USB-C is the same way. It's extra long compared to normal USB-C. So don't lose the original cable and USB-C OTG Smiling

When you tested USB-C with adapter, the sound quality was okay?
(2017-07-27, 02:08)GizBeat Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. Thank you for all that. I didn't test the camera much yet, but I did notice it doesn't have HDR. Incredibly strange. The pro mode seemed to help a lot, but can be annoying to play with settings sometimes.

The fingerprint sensor is outstanding. Almost too sensitive. I sometimes accidentally unlock it when putting the phone down, but I guess easy to get used to.

I also noticed fingerprint sensor stopped working when I did an OTA update. But, I didn't investigate, because another update came and it was fine again.

Interesting find about the headphone jack. Fairly sure the USB-C is the same way. It's extra long compared to normal USB-C. So don't lose the original cable and USB-C OTG Smiling

When you tested USB-C with adapter, the sound quality was okay?

I can't say, I have the ears of a old man Big Grin