www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: heuuu how to have english factory mode mt6589
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I mentioned above, but maybe I didn't explain clearly enough for you.

MTK6589 supports 1700/2100, but it's up to the manufacturer of the phone to put the radios. I hope you understand.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

From what I can tell - yes, the TCL Alcatel One Touch Scribe X does support 1700/2100. It's not suprising, they also make a model that supports 900MHz (for some European 3G), that's the [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
The french guy here uses mobile uncle to get into one of the menus where you can choose, europe band, usa band etc. maybe it will help you activate 1700. Look at 07:12 in:

The Lenovo P780 I got did not work with local 2G bands although 3G was OK and playing around with the phone and installing a patch through recovery helped me activate 2G. I have a feeling this route will solve your problem.
NO, Just try it. All it do it automaticly select the rights ban in the android engeneering mode and not allow to turn on greyed mode.

I found that the RF chip use in conjonction with the MT6589 is the MT6167 .

Hybrid Direct-Conversion (3G) / Low-IF (GGE, DC-HSDPA) receiver
oNo external SAW filters required for receive (WCDMA/HSDPA)
oFlexible support for a variety of bands configuration (5 Rx & 3 RxD)
Quad-band Rx GGE co-banded with 4 Rx WCDMA/HSDPA/DC-HSPA bands
II,III,V,VIII
Additional Rx input for other 3G bands
Three RxD inputs can cover up to five bands through external band diplexing

this link is the specification for that chip.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I have MTK 6582 with HDC N910F, when I push at the start on (- Volume button and power and home) I receive a factory mode in chines language, with + Volume button and power I receive the English, how I can change the 1st also to English please, I search in Google but not found any answer, please help
hi, htth597355.

You cannot change the factory mode. You can change the recovery (Vol Up + Power).
See this thread for CWM options [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Or you can try touch recoveries.
You can install TWRP if you are rooted and if your recovery partition is large enough [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Here is another one shared by a very helpful user [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If you run into any problems during any of the methods, feel free to post your questions in the respective threads.
good luck!
Pages: 1 2