www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: morefine s6/s6 pro unlock/root
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am trying to root this phone(the pro version) or install a recovery image but without success.Anyone managed to root it?i have tried some auto root tools but none work.thanks
Hello. Welcome to the forum. Please follow the root sticky in the root tools forum.

For CWM, follow the tutorial in the CWM sub-forum.
Hi I would like to root my mtk6577 phone and have heard about this great easy graphical tool. Where can I find this please?
Welcome to the forum. Please see the root sticky thread in the root forum. Thumbs Up
(2013-11-08, 09:51)dimerr Wrote: [ -> ]i am trying to root this phone(the pro version) or install a recovery image but without success.Anyone managed to root it?i have tried some auto root tools but none work.thanks

Hi dimerr,

How are you finding the MoreFine S6 Pro? I've had mine for a couple of weeks now and love it.

I to would like to root the phone but haven't managed to find away of doing it. I've rooted lots of phones over the past few years, so I'm not new to it.
(2013-11-23, 17:22)Richardj Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-08, 09:51)dimerr Wrote: [ -> ]i am trying to root this phone(the pro version) or install a recovery image but without success.Anyone managed to root it?i have tried some auto root tools but none work.thanks

Hi dimerr,

How are you finding the MoreFine S6 Pro? I've had mine for a couple of weeks now and love it.

I to would like to root the phone but haven't managed to find away of doing it. I've rooted lots of phones over the past few years, so I'm not new to it.

Hello, welcome to the forum. Please follow the root sticky in the root forum.
Framaroot for MoreFine S6 Pro and other Android devices.

Finally found root for my S6 Pro. Framaroot, it works with lots and lots of devices.
Framaroot is an apk you install on your device and it roots directly on your device.

List of known compatible devices:

Show Content
How does this root work combined with CWM?

What else do I need to get stuff running?

Do I need to install Busybox & SU myself or will it be installed on it's own when using Cool Root?

Thanks for kind answers to a China Phone n00b

(2013-12-12, 21:53)Richardj Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] for MoreFine S6 Pro and other Android devices.

Finally found root for my S6 Pro. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], it works with lots and lots of devices.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] is an apk you install on your device and it roots directly on your device.

List of known compatible devices:

Show Content
Another question is as I currently can't seem to access the downloads forums to try myself... is it only Cool Root that will work for this phone for now - and are there any roms out there? CM, Miui or the likes? Any OC kernels?

Also how is this forum's connection to XDA - can I find anything on there from you guys? Or are they only considered competition?