www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Zenfone 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love the design but I will still prefer zenfone selfie considering the camera specs that this one has.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

What do you guys think?
The camera looks awesome in the two top models. I think it will.compete with the best out there, but for cheaper than Samsung S7 or iPhone 7.
(2017-08-25, 17:56)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [ -> ]The camera looks awesome in the two top models. I think it will.compete with the best out there, but for cheaper than Samsung S7 or iPhone 7.

Nothing beats Apple and Samsung, Asus is budget-friendly to the mass.
(2017-08-29, 14:43)lalamorgan Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing beats Apple and Samsung, Asus is budget-friendly to the mass.

Plenty of phones beat them. It depends what you're talking about. If you mean nothing beats them at being the most overpriced phones available, then I agree Smile
(2017-08-29, 18:05)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [ -> ]Plenty of phones beat them. It depends what you're talking about. If you mean nothing beats them at being the most overpriced phones available, then I agree Smile

BTW, have they already ready release they phone on the market?
Some of them already released in some markets.