www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Recording Calls on Innos (default app)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Not sure how many people are interested in this topic. I have noticed that this android version 6.0.1 has also the "recording calls" option. When you are calling someone and that "someone" picks up the phone the "recording call" icon appears on the screen and then you can record it (by clicking on the icon).

When someone calls you and you answer the phone, it is THEN when the icon appears and you can record the call.

I settled for that for sometime but it is annoying that I cannot find a way to adjust its settings. Id like to record ALL calls automatically as many times I forget to press the button or it is just annoying to answer the call. make the other person wait for a second so you can click on the icon and then carry on with your call.

[Image: 9791045screenshot2017082812.png]

So, my question is : Is there any way to adjust the "recording call" option in settings ? At least is there a way to record the call automatically ?

I have tried other 3rd party apps but none works, some do but the other persons voice is very very low.

Thanks !