www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Write an IMEI on MT6589
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been seeing many people asking how to write an IMEI on MT6589, well the process is easy to learn, in fact, the hardest part is to install the drivers.

So what you need is:

- Android_Gadget_CDC_driver
- Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1208.00
- SN_Write_tool
- An IMEI != 0's
- An original ROM (with Modem Database: BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6589... and AP Database: APDB_MT6589...)
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

First you have to install the SN_Write_tool, then run the Install.bat in Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1208.00.rar and install the Android_Gadget_CDC_driver.inf in Android_Gadget_CDC_driver.rar to install ther driver.

Then launch the SN WRITE TOOL and chose:
- Funcion select : Write IMEI
Smartphone
Meta Mode

- Connection setting: COM PORT: USB VCOM

- IMEI options: DUAL IMEI

- Modem Database: choose the BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6589... file that is on the original ROM folder.

- AP Database: choose the APDB_MT6589... file that is on the original ROM folder.

Then just press START or F6 and insert the IMEI that you desire on IMEI 1 and IMEI 2.

Now just wait for it to finish.

If you have any doubt contact me as soon as you need.
(2013-11-10, 04:10)b1sgas.pt Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

First you have to install the SN_Write_tool, then run the Install.bat in Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1208.00.rar and install the Android_Gadget_CDC_driver.inf in Android_Gadget_CDC_driver.rar to install ther driver.

Smartphone
Meta Mode

- Modem Database: choose the BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6589... file that is on the original ROM folder.

- AP Database: choose the APDB_MT6589... file that is on the original ROM folder.

Then just press START or F6 and insert the IMEI that you desire on IMEI 1 and IMEI 2.

Hi, thanks for this post, but I cannot do it, SN Write tool failed, because cannot find the port for the phone.
Can you explain how to connect the phone, in which mode?
Do I need some unlocked key to unlock port ?
My phone is ZTE V 967S.

Can you help me?

Regards,
among all the imei writing tool, i find the above method quite difficult to operate.

the difficult part is that , the computer want to detect the phone in cdc drive, u need to try few times to get the computer to read the phone in cdc mode while u are trying to connect the phone with battery but power off to the computer.
i had used the cdc driver before, i was writing the 3G baseband to the phone

there r two more option to write the imei as i can remeber now,
1 to write imei with the app in mobile phone
2 to write imei in mtk droid root n tool

i use method 2 most of the time
i think method 1 should be easier, but i never tried that.
(2013-11-15, 22:57)smartem Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Smartphone
Meta Mode

Hi, thanks for this post, but I cannot do it, SN Write tool failed, because cannot find the port for the phone.
Can you explain how to connect the phone, in which mode?
Do I need some unlocked key to unlock port ?
My phone is ZTE V 967S.

Can you help me?

Regards,
I m8, sorry for the late reply but I have been busy.

You have to connect the phone completely shutdown, your computer will detect it. That is the tricky part.

Open device manager, then connect your phone, you will see that the computer detect the "MT65XX" , right click, UPDATE DRIVER, then select your driver.

Let me know if it worked.

Best regards,
b1sgas
Where do i get APDB file.. coudnt find in stock rom or any other... ??
my intex aqua 15 imei is ost..
itzz mt6589 ph.
plzz do help pe plzzz..
wher to find An original ROM (with Modem Database: BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6589... and AP Database: APDB_MT6589...)
(2013-12-21, 20:21)Shikhar A Wrote: [ -> ]Where do i get APDB file.. coudnt find in stock rom or any other... ??

same is my prblm...
i m using win7
Hello,

Have you tried writing IMEI with MTK Droid Tools?
I lost the IMEI on my Chinese tablet (running 4.1.1) after a factory reset. I used the Mobile Uncle app and found it surprisingly easy to re-write the IMEI. Definitely worth a look. Smiling
(2013-12-22, 11:17)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Have you tried writing IMEI with MTK Droid Tools?

tried this but no luck..
my phone is huawei 610s (October)
it seems it is impossible to install Android_Gadget_CDC_driver in Win 7 64.
how did you do this?
thank you
Pages: 1 2