www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: i6000 camera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i know this is advertised as 13mp camera. but is this true? my wifes camera is no where near 13mp it looks rubbish. iphone 4 has better camera lol
Once you get past 2mp for any 1080p or lesser screen, it won't have any effect on quality except to make it worse (eg, if the manufacturer tries to pack more mp into an inferior sensor not meant to handle it).

The only exception is if you're cropping or printing. For small-medium crops, 3-6 is more than fine for a 1080p full screen. Much less if for 720p.

For printing 3-6 is more than fine for 4x6 and 5x7. Perhaps even cropping and printing 8x10 (at this point though, it will depend how close your eyes are to the print. If looking closely, 6mp+ is more than adequate).

In short, as long as you've got enough mp to cover the intended medium, mp make no difference in quality except perhaps to make it worse when the manufacturer tries to pack too many mp.