www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Xiaomi ROIDMI 3S Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Xiaomi ROIDMI 3S BFQ04RM Dual USB Mobile Phone Car Charger & Bluetooth Music

[Image: IMG_20170904_190609.jpg]

Hi Guys,Here we have a neat Little device from lightinthebox,The Xiaomi ROIDMI 3S A Dual USB Mobile Phone Car Charger & Bluetooth Music

[Image: main_2.png]

Highlights (From webpage)
* ROIDMI 3S Compatible With All Vehicle Brands & Models!
Features:
1) Dual USB ports can charge two devices simultaneously.
2) 3.4A dual ports with high performance, conversion rate up to 95%.
3) Bluetooth wireless connection, one time to pair and restart automatically.
4) Real time to monitor the voltage, deliver alarming message when it occurs abnormal situation.

The Roidmi 3s comes with just a instruction booklet in (Full Chinese) nothing else in the box

Some photo's of the Xiaomi ROIDMI 3S

[Image: IMG_20170904_190742.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20170904_190718.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20170904_193048.jpg]

When i saw the full Chinese instructions my first thoughts was oh crap lol But this little device is so simple to setup you can throw away the instruction booklet its just not needed

I will go through the set up

1.Download this app to your mobile phone https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...raymi.mifm&hl=en_GB
2.Turn on the Bluetooth on your mobile phone
3.Find (Roidmi Music Blue C) in your phones bluetooth & click connect
4.Plug in the Roidmi 3s into the car's cigarette lighter (It will flash on & off)
5.It will connect automatically

Thats the setup done

The default radio frequency is set at 96.4 (That's the same as Birmingham Free Radio in the uk). That radio frequency did connect and work fine but with some background noise (Maybe from Birmingham Free Radio)so i found a radio frequency with nothing else there in my case that was 99.5.I then changed the radio frequency from 96.4 to 99.5 in the Roidmi app.Now im connected with no background noise :-)

[Image: Screenshot_20170904-192857.png]

[Image: Screenshot_20170904-192933.png]

In the app you have some more options like changing the LED colour on the ROIDMI 3S

[Image: Screenshot_20170904-192924.png]

Here you can select the defult Music playing app

[Image: Screenshot_20170904-192909.png]

I selected youtube and that worked just fine with no background noise at all and it stayed connected till i disconnected it.I also turned on the option to interrupt the radio when a call comes through That also worked fine (It would of been nice to be able to chat through it once on a call comes but as its not made for that thats not a option)

Overall im very happy with it being a dual usb charger with the bluetooth radio connection function & at a nice price too.

Specifications
Suitable for:Apple & Android (Iv not tested it with any Apple products)

Output Voltage DC 5V (MAX)

Output Current 2.4A (MAX)

Charger Only 2 USB Ports

Function
Wireless Bluetooth, Fast Charge
Input Voltage DC 12V-24V

Basic Unboxing Video