www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Someone with a Neken N6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi!

I'd like to know if there are users with a Neken N6. Are there useable custom Roms for this phone?

I've ordered this one a week ago, so I'm still waiting for the mailman!
(2013-11-12, 01:16)SAEN Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

I'd like to know if there are users with a Neken N6. Are there useable custom Roms for this phone?

I've ordered this one a week ago, so I'm still waiting for the mailman!

Hi saen
I got one for a few month now
I have rooted it without trouble
but did't look into other roms, since its already 4.2, just root it and you can do whatever you want with it
I hace justo received this iPhone. It great! Thin and marvellous creen. It seems to be ver y good quality build.

I will start with more advance tunning... Big Grin
I got a Neken n6 and love it! One downside is the SAR 2.0w/kg value... Is maximum for what is allowed within The EU. I hade a hard timme finding a working cwm image for it though.
i own one too and im searching a cwm recovery
It is really a good phone. I have installed a cwm recover as well but unable to install any ROM. It is not accepting any other ROM except the stock ROM. So this phone is not for those wanting to install a custom ROM. It's a pity.
is there not miui rom for these?
There is miui roms for neken n6 but none of the 3 i tried works (1gb/16gb version). I flash them with cwm but they result in black screen or boot loop. Help appreciated!
Hi,
in stock dialer after I entered the number and I press the call icon, i get this message: " Call not sent, no valid number entered. " If I press ok, then I can call normal.
This happening, after I installed a call confirm apk.
Is there any solution to hide this annoying dialog?
Thanks.
Bye
even though i have all my contacts saved when some of them call me their phone number shows but not the contacts name has anyone else had this?
Pages: 1 2