www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: CWM for mtk 6589
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I have an alps e2001 phone -v89-jdt1qhd android 4.2.1 installed also
states N7189under battery . Have rooted it but want to put custom recovery on it. Is there one available for this phone

With thanks
Mickr
If you can't find a CWM already made, recommend you make your own. Please follow the tutorials in the Root sub-forums.
It's all well and good asking us novices to make our own CWM but as novices we could well end up bricking our phones, tha'ts why we are asking for help.
I would be terrified of going this far even though I usually have had no problems in the past with my more popular phone makes.
As there is little support for these China Phones it seems much more risky as there is less support and the likely hood of a brick or semi brick not being fixed quickly.
thats why they make tutorials. to help you. make a good backup to make sure you can restore if you need.
I have read the tutorial make you own cwm but its not exactly in laymen's terms . I would be scared of bricking the phone. Some people probably find it very easy to understand but as a novice I don't.

Mickr