www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: a7000 plus m/mellow rootable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i had tried on my own via mtk droid tools doesnt seems to help. so.. any thoughts?
If you're on marshmallow, flash this TWRP with SP Flashtool
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Then install SuperSU.zip through the TWRP
(2017-09-11, 23:41)cookiedough Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Then install SuperSU.zip through the TWRP
twrp and boot.img right?

will try later. thanks
(2017-09-11, 23:50)grungemann Wrote: [ -> ]twrp and boot.img right?

will try later. thanks

Just the TWRP (recovery.img). The SuperSU should modify boot.img when you install the SuperSU.zip through TWRP.
(2017-09-12, 00:44)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]Just the TWRP (recovery.img). The SuperSU should modify boot.img when you install the SuperSU.zip through TWRP.

will do. thanks again
Sorry Grunge, I see now this is for the original A7000. I can't find for a7000 Plus. Seems a ton of development for the original 720P A7000, but strangely for A7000 Plus it's non-existent as far as I can tell.
(2017-09-12, 01:04)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Grunge, I see now this is for the original A7000. I can't find for a7000 Plus. Seems a ton of development for the original 720P A7000, but strangely for A7000 Plus it's non-existent as far as I can tell.

was about to ask you that..