www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Android 4.2.1 for Zopo ZP900H/ZP910, Caesar A9600, Mlais MX36 + TWRP + Root
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2013-05-16, 17:27)gnux8 Wrote: [ -> ]Good morning

I ve bought a9600 with version 4.1.2 installed .

Now i would like to install a new version.

Could you tell me kindly which are the correct step to do ? So right Now I have experience with samsung then i think to be in a food shape.

1- install driver computer
2- install new recovery software on phone? It yes which is the steps ?
3- fix permission ? If necessary could you tell me kindly which are the correct steps ?
4- install the firmware from SD

If i not understood bad this more or less should be' the steps pelaste correct me i wrong thanks in advanced

Gnux

Please install the newest firmware direct from Zopo. The link and the tutorial are in the post above yours.
Working in my caesar phone Smiling Thank's
Here in Brazil we use the roms that are more customized appearance with samsung
jslima Brasil
Thanks...i just update my rom and really great.just want to confirm is it rooted rom or not? if yes how to install super su?just download and install will work or need to follow any method..
hi morning,
ok as i did just now and successfull my method
here is : after u flash firmware with TRWP root method then power on,if successfull power on after than power off and press 'power on and vol+ button' to recovery mod then follow recovery mod and ucan see there got all option.i think then u know what to do..
(2013-05-18, 02:50)tohin_in Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks...i just update my rom and really great.just want to confirm is it rooted rom or not? if yes how to install super su?just download and install will work or need to follow any method..

(2013-05-18, 03:52)tohin_in Wrote: [ -> ]hi morning,
ok as i did just now and successfull my method
here is : after u flash firmware with TRWP root method then power on,if successfull power on after than power off and press 'power on and vol+ button' to recovery mod then follow recovery mod and ucan see there got all option.i think then u know what to do..

This is an old ROM. Please use the new one posted in this forum.
Hi,

i bought a 9600 approx 2 weeks ago, and so fine i am quite happy with it,
just wanted to check some things with you guys to see if its the phone in general or specific with mine or with me :-)

1st. is there a specific a9600 rom? as per my phone info: modell ZP900H
Android 4.1.2
Build: ZP900H 20130226-145140

so is this Ceasr Rom or Zopo Rom?

2nd. GPS is not working good in my opinion, in car or train phone at window it doesnt find any position

any idea?

3rd. Home Button, you need to keep it pressed for a short amount of time and it doesnt react instantly with the 'click' (my button makes a good hearable click, but i dont think its a defect) is it same at your end? or is my home button broken?

thanks in advance
Burt
Hi,
it works for my zp900h but I don't know how to root.
(I'm french!! ...)
hi is this rom have hebrew language[/quote]
The build is ZP900H or ZP910?
Pages: 1 2 3