www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK6589 MTK6577 MTK6575 COM Auto Driver Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-12-15, 22:03)GizBeat Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I just downloaded and extracted no problems. Maybe try a different zip utility.

The link is currently (10th of September, 2016) dead, I've clicked on it a lot of times but the file just won't download...
(2016-09-11, 04:23)NickGalis Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-15, 22:03)GizBeat Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I just downloaded and extracted no problems. Maybe try a different zip utility.

The link is currently (10th of September, 2016) dead, I've clicked on it a lot of times but the file just won't download...

Try it from PC, or set mobile Chrome to desktop mode and try the link again. Something wrong with downloading in mobile mode, but desktop mode no problem.

please use a different file hoster because gett is not working. Mediafire is or mega.co.nz is another good alternative. pressing the download button on gett does not do nothing an i am using the latest firefox 52.02a
(2016-09-17, 20:52)Evolutionary Wrote: [ -> ]

please use a different file hoster because gett is not working. Mediafire is or mega.co.nz is another good alternative. pressing the download button on gett does not do nothing an i am using the latest firefox 52.02a

Working no problem here. If you're using any sort of pop-up blocker etc... Might affect it. Try through a proxy or different browser.
(2016-09-17, 21:04)modestMouse Wrote: [ -> ]

Working no problem here. If you're using any sort of pop-up blocker etc... Might affect it. Try through a proxy or different browser.

not using a proxy or turned of my ad blocker

how in the hell is a "zip utility" is going to help to download a file if you cannot download it the first? other people are complaining on your choice of file hosters.

please post a video on you re download the file WITHOUT A PROXY OR ADBLOCKER.

OTHER PEOPLE COMPLAINTS: The link is currently (10th of September, 2016) dead, I've clicked on it a lot of times but the file just won't download...

(2016-09-17, 22:33)Evolutionary Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-17, 20:52)Evolutionary Wrote: [ -> ]please use a different file hoster because gett is not working. Mediafire is or mega.co.nz is another good alternative. pressing the download button on gett does not do nothing an i am using the latest firefox 52.02a

how in the hell is a "zip utility" is going to help to download a file if you cannot download it the first place? other people are complaining on your choice of file hosters. i did try i different browser Google chrome dev and beta editions and also i have tried ie nothing will not even load..........

OTHER PEOPLE COMPLAINTS: The link is currently (10th of September, 2016) dead, I've clicked on it a lot of times but the file just won't download...
(2016-09-17, 20:52)Evolutionary Wrote: [ -> ]please use a different file hoster because gett is not working. Mediafire is or mega.co.nz is another good alternative. pressing the download button on gett does not do nothing an i am using the latest firefox 52.02a

how in the hell is a "zip utility" is going to help to download a file if you cannot download it the first? other people are complaining on your choice of file hosters.

(2016-09-17, 21:04)modestMouse Wrote: [ -> ]Working no problem here. If you're using any sort of pop-up blocker etc... Might affect it. Try through a proxy or different browser.

how in the hell is a "zip utility" is going to help to download a file if you cannot download it the first place? other people are complaining on your choice of file hosters. i did try i different browser Google chrome dev and beta editions and also i have tried ie nothing will not even load..........

The download is fine. That means it's something about your location or you've got some script or pop-up blocker engaged. So [Admin: unkind remark removed, be nice] try through a proxy and/or disable your script blockers. Shouldn't take you more than 5 seconds.
Thanks for the heads up @"evolutionary", I've added a mirror for those having a problem with the ge.tt link.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
here i will give you my mtk drivers and tools.

[Admin: Links removed. Full of spam pop-ups]
Pages: 1 2