www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Vernee Thor E MT6753 - Sensors situation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
@TelegramSam

(2017-09-24, 16:25)TelegramSam Wrote: [ -> ]@ cbs3000

Hi Chris,

I can only partly agree with the content of your post. That's why it actually doesn't really deserve a reputation. Cool
If I gave one anyway, it was just a tribute for listening to the new Alice Cooper album. Tongue
It is not true that there is no community for the other Vernee phone models. There is at least one very helpful and competent community called Cleopatra. Even if it's a one-person community, you can't ignore it. Sad
Cleopatra helps everyone quickly and effectively - if she can.
Vernee does not help anyone - although they could (that's the part of your post I agree with you).

If you want to know why I am blocking your contact attempts, you can ask Kerstin. I happened to meet her two weeks ago at the Fashion Night and we talked about it briefly.

Kindly,
Sam

Hi Sam,

you're right, there is Cleopatra.
But she hasn't been in the XDA-Developers-Forum for months and also here in the Chinaphonearena-Forum she was rarely seen for a while.
That's why you could have the impression that she had also lost the desire to continue supporting this miserable company.
And that's why I used the words 'reasonable active'.

Kerstin took a break from our relationship. So I can't ask her anything at the moment.

Greetings,
Chris

Now playing:
The Walker Brothers – The Sun Ain’t Gonna Shine Anymore
(Single (Vinyl): A-Side, 1966)
Angel
@ cbs3000

Hi Chris,

Cleopatra does the support voluntarily and in her spare time. If she doesn't show up, she'll have her reasons. It is not your place to criticize her presence in the forums. Basta!

I always knew, Kerstin is a wise girl ...
She didn’t leave you because of me? (This is not a question! I don’t want to know more about that!)

So long, then
Sam

Here playing:
Katy Perry – I kissed a girl Smiling
@ TelegramSam

Hi Sam,

I think you're taking yourself too seriously.

All I did was describe my impression of Vernee communities and politely ask you a question.
I didn't criticize Cleopatra or you.
Relating you I'm doing it now: there's no reason for you to be so aggressive and bitchy. Keep calm. Don't rob people who haven't done anything to you. Do your sports if you don't know where to let your exasperation.

Kerstin didn't leave me, she's just taking another break. It's not the first one and she'll be back soon.

I don't expect another answer. And you don't have to unblock me. I've lost interest in talking to you.

Have a nice life,
Chris

Now playing:
David Bowie – Space Oddity
(Single (Vinyl): A-Side, 1969)
Angel
(2017-09-24, 23:30)cbs3000 Wrote: [ -> ]@ TelegramSam

Hi Sam,

I think you're taking yourself too seriously.

All I did was describe my impression of Vernee communities and politely ask you a question.
I didn't criticize Cleopatra or you.
Relating you I'm doing it now: there's no reason for you to be so aggressive and bitchy. Keep calm. Don't rob people who haven't done anything to you. Do your sports if you don't know where to let your exasperation.

Kerstin didn't leave me, she's just taking another break. It's not the first one and she'll be back soon.

I don't expect another answer. And you don't have to unblock me. I've lost interest in talking to you.

Have a nice life,
Chris

Now playing:
David Bowie – Space Oddity
(Single (Vinyl): A-Side, 1969)
Angel

I hope someone will find the solution of compass,,,
Regards..

(2017-09-24, 23:38)bppjenil Wrote: [ -> ]I hope someone will find the solution of compass,,,
Regards..

Only I want to know how to insert compass sensor file in latest ROM ?
Regards.
@cbs3000
@TelegramSam :

[Image: 2ltnj1d.jpg]

Now playing:
Aphex Twin - matchsticks (timelapse)
(2017-09-24, 23:55)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]@cbs3000
@TelegramSam :

Now playing:

I thought , I'm answered compass issue...
Sorry to disturb everyone...
(2017-09-24, 23:55)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]@cbs3000
@TelegramSam :

Now playing:

Ciao Cleopatra,

I am sorry, but if your post contents a hidden message, I need another hint to decrypt it.

Confused

Kindest regards,
Chris
Its just the music being listened too whilst posting, no hidden message.
(2017-09-25, 02:01)kommando Wrote: [ -> ]Its just the music being listened too whilst posting, no hidden message.

Hi kommando,,

I am quite sure, that it is not as easy.
That's because every 'now/here playing'-term in the previous posts content hidden messages.
It's a little bit like a game, but in the moment I doubt, if it stil is funny.

Thank you anyway for your reply,
kind regards,
Chris
(2017-09-25, 02:35)cbs3000 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi kommando,,

I am quite sure, that it is not as easy.
That's because every 'now/here playing'-term in the previous posts content hidden messages.
It's a little bit like a game, but in the moment I doubt, if it stil is funny.

Thank you anyway for your reply,
kind regards,
Chris

There is no hidden message.
My message seems pretty clear :

Please keep in mind that this is a technical thread about Android.
It is bad manners to talk to somebody about yours personal life/problems.
You have made public (to all the planet Earth) your business.
If you want to discuss about your business, please use the private messages.

Regards
Pages: 1 2 3