www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Please suggest me a phone with a good battery life , around 100$-120$
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone Smiling I just received the phone Royalstar 5S from Pandawill . The phone was cheap , but i didn't expect such bad battery condition . The battery is 1500mah and only holds 4-5 hours , i have to charge it twice a day , even thrice . I agree i use the phone almost all the time , playing games or chatting online . So can please anyone suggest me a phone that holds at least 12 hours of battery , playing games and using network internet ? I have 100$-120$ budget . The phone should at least have 512mb ram Smiling ZTE V965 ?
there's no chinese phone that will give you 12 hours of constant use. not for $100, and likely not for $300 either. if you get 4-5 hours on-screen time now, that's good for a $100 phone with a 1500ma battery.
Hi, welcome to the forum. Sniper47 is correct. The absolute best you can hope for is maybe 10 hours onscreen with a 3000mA Jiayu. There's no $100 phone with such a big battery. My recommendation is to buy an extra battery or two and charge them overnight with a cheap wall charger. You can get the chargers for $3-5 on eBay.
My S7589 has a 3200 mAh battery. Granted it also has a large screen. By comparison, this phone has considerably better battery life than my previous Nexus 4.
Any thoughts on the ZTE V965 ? Or this one (2500mah battery) ?
The ZTE V965 is a fine choice for the price, but don't expect to get tons more battery life out of it

I wouldn't go with the other one... it's likely okay, but ZTE is a well known brand.
try lenovo p780..it has 4000mA
daxian e668 4000ma
ouki 5000ma
inno d10 6000ma
chonghong 4000ma