www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: upgrade thor plus ruined back camera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I skipped a thor plus vernee update and it has spoiled the back camera. Do you know how to fix it?

Greetings and gracias.:enojado:
Well the following would work if Vernee were posting roms on their site for the Thor Plus but it is not listed.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I would create an account and ask them to start loading ROMS for the Thor Plus and then you can do following.

Go to the Vernee site and download the latest full rom either directly onto your phone memory card or onto your PC and then transfer to the phone memory card. With the file in place on the phone go to Settings, About phone, wireless update, then click on the 3 dots in the top right corner and select Local updates and then navigate to the Rom file and select.
Gracias, pero por el momento no funciona. Hay que esperar a que den de alta en la web el smartphone.
No encuentro la anterior rom para ponersela y me tiene de los nervios.

Gracias.

(2017-09-21, 00:48)kommando Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I would create an account and ask them to start loading ROMS for the Thor Plus and then you can do following.

Go to the Vernee site and download the latest full rom either directly onto your phone memory card or onto your PC and then transfer to the phone memory card. With the file in place on the phone go to Settings, About phone, wireless update, then click on the 3 dots in the top right corner and select Local updates and then navigate to the Rom file and select.