www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: NEED Help Bricked my phone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK so, im not a super noob but im also not an expert so I may understand certain terms.
Thank you so much for reading this and this thread is awesome because like me ppl out there really need help.
Really appreciate the work done here.
I usually follow you guys tuts and stuff and always manage to come out successful without making a post like this one.
But i gotta tell ya this phone/rom's got me beat.

SO here we go.
I bricked my alps mtk6577 gt-i9500 device by trying to flash a custom rom that took away the bloatware.
Now I got a blurry screen in which he says to wipe cache and user data to get the screen up. problem is cwm is not installed or well with the blurryness i cant tell if it is
I did a back up of my rom before hand just so i could get it re-flashed if this happened and unfortunately the backup rom doesn't work either !!

I think my phone is
Model: gt-i9500
fccid: a3lgti9500

alps.ICS2.MP.V1.5
android 4.2.2
resolution 540*960 (if i remember correctly)
2gb
1.6(quad core)
If there is anyway to check what my phone is from this point would be great cuz im not 100% sure of these since i only looked all of three times.\

any help getting this bad boy up and running would be really appreciated.
any help here guys?
(2013-11-21, 02:36)frano356 Wrote: [ -> ]any help here guys?

u said, u have not installed CWM recovery, then how u back up the rom?
by MTK droid root n tool?

U said u try to reflash yr back up rom? which method? and how it fail to reflash?
(2013-11-21, 08:49)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-21, 02:36)frano356 Wrote: [ -> ]any help here guys?

u said, u have not installed CWM recovery, then how u back up the rom?
by MTK droid root n tool?

U said u try to reflash yr back up rom? which method? and how it fail to reflash?

I made my backup with mtk droid tools

and reflashed my backup with sp flash tools

I had cwm installed on my device before i flashed it.

when the backup was done it just gave me a blurry screen.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what kind of phone you have. You can do this by looking at the model number and the FCCID. The model number is usually printed on the back of the phone, and the FCCID is usually printed on the battery compartment.