www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Thor E Mic issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are 2 separate issues on the Thor E mic in phone calls.

1. No sound heard at all by receiver of call, this is caused by Google Assistant and you need to fix by turning off listening for 'OK Google'.

2. Even then the sound levels will be low so follow this translated from Italian.

another forum

Credit to Stahl

Many users are lamenting that when you make or receive a phone call, the interlocutor has trouble hearing properly as the volume seems to be too low.

Here's a possible solution:

1) Download the MTK Engineering Mode app from the Playstore and install it or simply type the string
* # * # 3646633 # * # * from stock dialer .

2) Go to MTK settings

3 ) Go up to Hardware testing

4) Tap Audio and then Normal mode

5) On Type go to Mic

6) You will see under different Level Levels entry starting with level 0 (to change the levels 1, 2, 3 etc to tap on the bottom right arrow)

7)Important !! Drop all stock values ​​from level 0 to level 14 if you reset

8) Starting from level 0 (whose stock value is 64) increase each of them by a value of 20 (eg for level 0 put 84) and tap each time set

9) continue up to level 14

10) reboot

The microphone's audio value should be much improved at this point.
Thanks, I had this issue when reverting to 24/05/2017 ROM. So I changed mic levels and it seems better !

Envoyé de mon Thor E en utilisant Tapatalk
many thanks !

both hints worked for me.
now i´m able to do phone calls with my phone !
what a ridiculous issue for a phone ;-)

anyway, many thanks for the users that are fixing the incapability of the engineers

cheers
Hi,
my mic volume is low, as far as other-end callers say. I'd already have disabled Ok Google, now I've done the trick with MTK, to be more specific I've increased all mic volume values by 20, then I've added another 10. The mic volume (subjectively) has not changed at all. Any other suggestions, please?