www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New forum rules full membership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to an extremely high volume of leeching and low contributions, as well as full tutorials of mine being ripped and posted on other sites, it's now required to have 3 on-topic, worthy, approved posts to attain full membership status and granted access to specific threads. Posts whining about having to post will automatically be deleted. Remember that 99.9% of the site is completely free to access. This is not abnormal at all to require a post limit or small donation to gain access to certain posts and areas.

After making 3 approved posts and [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] us on Facebook here AND also like us here
you can [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Or, you can [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] to Gizbeat to receive full access and then [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Suggested donation is $3 or more.

If this were a situation where I was putting in a couple hours a week, I wouldn't care. But I have easily put in 150 hours in the last couple weeks building tutorials and testing ROMS to try and build something good here and 99% of users don't even have the decency to click Thank You.

Thank you to those who have contributed to the forum thus far. My goal is to make this a great, friendly place filled with knowledge on China phones. But it's impossible to do it alone. Hope you'll all join in.

-Gizbeat

NOTE: If your PayPal email doesn't match your Chinaphonearena email, email me at [email protected] after you have donated or leave a message in the donation with your Chinaphone arena email or username so I can upgrade your account.
We are now amending this to 3 on topic posts or a donation of enough to buy a good beer or 3 at the your local pub.
For now, all threads in the forum, except for the root tools, now opened to all users. We'll see how it goes.