www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Fastest Launcher?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What do you mean just speed of launcher app if his other performances are not goodHuhI'm on several devices are constantly looking for the testing and other launchers, but I'll always come back and use Nova Launcher and can not do without it,and probably have a very good reason.I got speed, stability, and he does not eat the battery and RAM and etc. In the past few months studying how works KitKat Launcher as a new design and popular, but I still have some problems with it.So you need to test and find one for your taste and see if it's good , and then use it constantly Wink
(2014-04-05, 13:21)linr76 Wrote: [ -> ]i have a quick question to the smart launcher users here -
does it have an option to display unread sms / calls/etc directly on the icons?
(just like Nova Prime does)

i am personally using Nova (paid - so Prime), whenever the stock launcher does not do the trick for me, i don't care for animations and bling bling, for me it has to be functional an fast.

@linr76: I'm sorry I didn't see this post until just now.

Yes, there is an option to view the number of missed messages/calls/etc directly on the icons. It's a separate plugin but is also free. Scope out the Play Store for "Notifications for Smart Launcher".

[Image: notification.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3