www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Data on my new Neken N6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

Got my new cell today, but I cant seem to get any data from Vodafone NL on my phone. Wifi is no problem. Ive checked and it should support my provider. Any solutions?

Both GPRS and 3G won't turn up...
And solved my own problem ;) It appeared to be a Vodafone issue. I just had to change in the APN settings authentication from not known to NONE! That was it!
I need help... I cant get the wcdma to work... I cant get 3g. but I have gprs running with Edge 2g?? any suggestion... Ive tried everything I can think of
(2013-11-25, 07:32)jstacks100 Wrote: [ -> ]I need help... I cant get the wcdma to work... I cant get 3g. but I have gprs running with Edge 2g?? any suggestion... Ive tried everything I can think of

The Neken N6 only has 2100MHz for 3g. If you're in North America, that's the reason. Please let us know your location.
(2013-11-23, 18:08)SAEN Wrote: [ -> ]And solved my own problem ;) It appeared to be a Vodafone issue. I just had to change in the APN settings authentication from not known to NONE! That was it!
Don't seem to have a APN but have a VPN it them asks me for a name and them server address any ideas (help)