www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Redmi note 3 pro (sd) or lenovo p2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I've currently got the redmi note 3 pro (sd) 3Gb 32Gb, however I am no longer happy with it and would no longer recommend this as a phone, even though it was amazing, and should be amazing.
The problem is wakelocks, or the phone not deep sleeping.
This issue doesn't only affect me, there are plenty of posts on XDA about the redmi note 3 pro with this issue.
While the phone is note sleeping I loose about 35%battery while I am in bed asleep.

That's just background information.

My question.

Howis the Lenovo P2 (excellent review BTW) compared to the Redmi note 3 pro..

It's a little bit more money than I want to spend at around £155, but the redmi note 3 pro is selling on eBay second hand for £100 to £130, mine is a bit tatty so would probably be around the £100.

So is it worth or is it even an upgrade to the lenovo p2, or should I just suck up the no deep sleep problem, it's not that much of an issue as I carry a portable charger, but it just annoys me lol

Thanks if you take the time to read and reply

MarkB
I was in a similar predicament. I'm currently using P2 as my main phone. It was between Lenovo P2 and Redmi Note 4x. It's been a long time since I've used Redmi Note 3 Pro, but I'd say the main reason to upgrade to P2 would be for battery life, and possibly for some - stock AOSP Android 7.

Generally I get very good wakelock times. Over the last 8 hours it's been screenoff for 4 hours and "held awake" 10 minutes (without using the power saver switch). Thats great, and fairly typical for me with this phone.

If you do end up buying, try to go through our link https://goo.gl/6LTKV6 . If the coupon LNVP2G has stopped working, hit me up and I'll try to get another set up.