www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: S4 clone mtk6589 just threw from game/app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I have a problem.
Sometimes when I playing a better games like ShadowGun, Deadtriger, SvZ 2 and etc. Then my phone just threw from game to the main screen/desktop. Then I do a reboot for my phone and after reboot everything it's okey for sometime. All games a playing very well, no lag, or another problems. When I playing games like Angrybirds, fruitninja and etc. then is everything is okey :/
Maybe someone now what kind of problem it is? and how to fix it?
I already tried two diferent ROM's , but both of them have the same problem.
try to use memory cleaner app before starting the game...
(2013-11-24, 00:41)gesamgr Wrote: [ -> ]try to use memory cleaner app before starting the game...

Thnx, I'll try ;) I've tried, but does't help :/
Hey, where are you all? Smiling Maybe some one have another advices for this problem? Because sometimes phone threw from apps like Opera :/ This is so annoying Angry
does the phone have smaller memory than it shows to have?
(2013-11-27, 04:55)gesamgr Wrote: [ -> ]does the phone have smaller memory than it shows to have?

I don't know, maybe you are right :/ ,,CPU/RAM identifer" shows that phone have 2gb RAM/1867Mb Usable, but I don't believe it, I think that phone only can have 512mb, maybe 1gb of RAM :/ Maybe you know the best app who shows real phone info? Because I'll tried some different apps, but all of them don't show real info, them shows the info about real ,,Samsung S4" .
(2013-11-27, 07:51)kirka Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-27, 04:55)gesamgr Wrote: [ -> ]does the phone have smaller memory than it shows to have?

I don't know, maybe you are right :/ ,,CPU/RAM identifer" shows that phone have 2gb RAM/1867Mb Usable, but I don't believe it, I think that phone only can have 512mb, maybe 1gb of RAM :/ Maybe you know the best app who shows real phone info? Because I'll tried some different apps, but all of them don't show real info, them shows the info about real ,,Samsung S4" .

I think we'll never find this app as the parameters are "boosted" inside the firmware I think to give these results....maybe I am wrong I don't know for sure...Can't believe
You can use cpuz and antutu
It will show 98 persen of correct initial device,
(2013-12-04, 02:27)bigboy16 Wrote: [ -> ]You can use cpuz and antutu
It will show 98 persen of correct initial device,

despite manufacturer tricks? Big Grin
Yup, :p

But should uninstall first

Must be clean install :p
Pages: 1 2