www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: star n7189 no service or imei .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all I an new to all this and get lost with all the tec talk. I have a clone note 2, star n7189, all was well for the first three days and then the imei no's went from the phone, I have tried doing *# to get the imei and nothing comes back. I did a reset all data in the options and this has been the problem from that point.
Please can someone help me as it is giving me a right ball ache.
Thanks lovley people, please be gental I honestly haven't a danny laroo what the problem is.

Thank you for the reply, I really am a total idiot when it comes to this sort of thing, I get lost when I read about taking files from the phone ect

Hi,
Where can I get this mtk droid from, I have tried on a few sites and all look a little dodge to be honest.
I have downloaded files before and then been hacked, had money, account info etc taken so excuse me for been a skeptical person.

Also how would I root.
Regards
Hello,

Welcome to the forum. Please do a search in the forum for 'imei'. There are many different solutions and ways to go about fixing the issue. One of the solutions is using MTK Droid Tools to write the IMEI again. You can download MTK Droid Tools in the root sub-forums. You'll need to be rooted to attempt this.
Hello Daddy, please see [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] to download MTK Droid Tools. You must be rooted to use MTK Droid Tools. Follow the sticky thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] to get your phone rooted.
Have you tried Uncle tools from Play Store?. I have seen options regarding IMEI. I'm not sure if you can write the imei again, or only restore a previous backup (this option is included). You can try.
you can use Maui META 3G v6.1132.0 also