www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: NFC feature upgrades to increase to MTK6592 eight nuclear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This year's Hong Kong Electronics Fair officially opened at the Hong Kong Convention Centre on the 13th, although the mobile phone accessories as the main show content, but there are a lot of new mobile phones to participate in them. UMI phone will bring its products unveiled at this year's Hong Kong Electronics Fair, including quality rice X1/X2 and the latest listing of quality rice CROSS (Big Red Bull) and other products, there is a new product which has never been exposed through the surface, the aircraft of high quality rice X2 upgraded version called quality rice X2S.

Like many domestic manufacturers, product quality rice phones in the past have chosen MTK platform , the emergence of new product quality rice X2S same is true, and will be equipped with the upcoming production of MTK MT6592 eight-core processor. Quality rice cell phones MTK true eight-core smartphones early in everyone's surprise, however, the speed is quite fast, although the product is upgraded.

X2S another big surprise in the new NFC capabilities, not only to facilitate data transfer between devices is now unfolding around the NFC mobile payment business is slowly spread in the next time there will be more support for NFC features Volkswagen products appear.

Other aspects seem obvious gap between the original X2, roughly similar look and feel, the place is a slight change in position sensors, etc., in addition to the design of the machine changes the menu key, square HOME key rather special, perhaps there are other features, other two keys may be hidden design. Hardware configuration is said and X2 high-quality rice with a par 5 inches 1080P screen, 2G RAM +32 G ROM memory, 13 million pixel Sony cameras.

More and more news in the transmission signal to us, MTK6592 really far eight-core phone, the upcoming eight-core era, the comprehensive cost of quality rice X2S upgraded ability to transcend X2 we'll see.
Hello , I have a Discovery V5 cell phone and want to restore or update his rom , already downloaded the driver rom and SP Flash Tool but I am not succeeding in the update , I saw several videos posted on the Internet but all with large differences in program execution , can someone tell me how it works and if possible with the phone model do I have?
Thank you.