www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: AUX version of the iPhone? Oaks I6T thousand dollars less
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After Apple iPhone5 series listed, Taobao shopping site appearance Similarly high imitation product after another, even in the country little known AUX Oaks Mobile also launched similar products, such as has recently listed I5, now more "high-end atmosphere "Oak I6T upgraded version has also been listed, a slight change in the design, but with more color.

Oaks i6T

Words do not look a bit Oaks I6T with iPhone5S shape, but there are significant differences between the design details, I6T the HOME key is smaller, while the power button and headphone jack, Micro USB interfaces are concentrated in the top of the fuselage. In addition the machine's screen size is also larger, reaching 4.5 inches, with a resolution of qHD 960 * 540, 135 * 66 * 8.9mm and therefore measurements are compared I5 on the 1st, and add a golden version.

Oaks i6T
And many of the same types of products, Oaks i6T main uses 1.3GHz frequency MTK6572 dual-core processor, built-in 512M RAM +4 G ROM memory, 800-megapixel camera with a 1400 mA battery, supports dual SIM dual TD-SCDMA/GSM to be, using a standard card with a small card dual card design.

Iphone5s shadow of the aircraft as a whole, however, the details of the configuration and design of a huge difference, can be seen as Oaks home "iphone". In addition I6T also a mobile customized products, is now fully in the domestic market, the lowest online sale 999 yuan.