www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: POMP w89 in boot loop SP Flash Tools won't recognize it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2014-06-03, 06:33)edcoolio Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I wouldn't mess around that much with roms that are not ported for W89, off course the hardware might seem similar to the other phone models, but it could brick your phone like in your case. I have THL W200 and it runs on the beautiful MIUI ROM. But it has been ported for this model, so in case you want to experiment please make sure you know what you are doing.

I never got the reply from the company regarding the test point, and when I asked for Skype call they said that they can only write English but no speaking, which means off course that they communicate with international customers via Google Translate Tongue...

Also, regarding the black and white stripes on the screen, this is probably due to the production process where they replaced the old display panels with IPS panels. So in my case it was not IPS, which means that the drivers were probably intended for the newer production...

Anyway, best luck to you!
Pages: 1 2